What measures should I take for my baby who gets cold an coughs frequently and doesn't eat well ?

1.5 years baby not eating well and getting cough and cold frequentyly Sir, My son is 1.5 years old and weighs 105kg.Almost every month he will get cold with severe cough. And it lasts for one week or more. This whole week, his appetite is very poor and even if he eats, because of cough he vomits. I consulted many doctors but of no use. Please suggest wht to do. He is staying at home only with my aunty. Not with baby sitter. He is a poor eater. Very difficult to feed him. Almost it take 1 hr to feed. I tries different varieties for taste as suggested by doctors still of same. His weight gain also very poor. I am worried a lot. Please provide your best advice. Thanks, Rehan
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011