What measures can one take to overcome nightfall ?

sir, I m gurjeet singh 23 year old. Is & i want to share my sex problem with u. My problem is that I m suffering from nightfall problem from the past 6 years .it occurs from 8-10times in a month& due to which my penis & testis becoming loose, I m not able to think,become lazy, not feeling strong from inside, no feeling urges in my penis. scrotum also loose sir please help me out as this problem is affecting my studies my shoulders. I will be very thanful to u. please suggest me some home remedy or medicine so that this problem can be cured.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
Hello Gurjeet,
Please know that night fall is a normal phenomenon in young people like you. You seem to have a lot of negative emotions about these episodes which is troubling you and making you feel less energetic,lazy and affecting even your studies. Discuss whats on your mind with a family doctor or a sexologist who will reassure you.Whats important is to relax and get your mind in order as your problem is nothing to be worried about or guilty about.
Hope this helps.