What measures can be taken to avoid premature ejaculation?

Dear Sir, i am a 23 year young boy and i feel shame on he word YOUNG , because i have Early discharge problem and this gives me a bad feeling , Because i am no able to have a better sex with some because of this problem, I have Lost 2 girl frnds Due to this, and in Future i donot want to lost Someone else like MY WIFE or Family, if there is any Solution rhen Please Inform me or Tell me something to do that willl make me fine Dear Sir, I am not able to concrete on Study and Career due to this Problem. Its a kind request you to please Suggest me the Best. and There is a Chance that I will get married NEXT YEAR So please Sir Reply me if you can Understand My Prblm. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Surely, there are effective treatment

Medications and counseling are a part of treatment

Almost 20% of the general population suffer from such problems in their life time

Consulting a psychiatrist / psychologist / sexologist or knowing more about sexual cycle should help