What measures can a teen take to gain weight and cure PCOS ?

doctor, im 18 year old girl .i got my first period at 14.last few years i had extreme irregularities in 2010 i didnt had periods for 6 months.last year it occured like once in 4 i consulted a doctor,and done ultrasound pelvis scan,nd she told i have polycystic ovary .she told me it is due to hormonal imbalance.and also she told to take primolut n and gynaecolin for 5 that i will have periods within a week .and to take dronis 20 from the 2nd of periods . i took the 1st 2 medicines for 5 its 4th day from stopping it,still dont have periods.expecting it anytime. doctor my doubt is can these medicines really help me? .should i have to take these more? dont one can get complete cure from it? cant i be pregnent in my life if i have this disease? also doctor when searched online,i found tat one of sympton of it is overwieght. but iam extremely skinny and also underweight .my doctor told me tat i should eat more and attain atleast 40kg weight to have periods.but doctor i used to eat a lot ,eats all type of food,at any time and dont do proper excercise.but iam not gaining weight .most of time i feel weak too. doctor i am badly indeed of gaining weight coz iam too skinny and i dont want to continue like friends used to call me skeleton .and my body dont have any shape as normal girls used to have.there is no fat in my body although i eat many oily foods. doctor, i want you to suggest me my entire diet plan and type of exercices so as to gain weight and decrease polycysitic ovary and i also want to tell this,last month one day when i was watching tv ,suddenly my heart beat increased tremendously so tat i can feel it and it remained for 5 minute causing irritation .1st it beats fastly ,then it slowed down and was vibrating.after few minutes it became normal.after tat it happened to me for more than 5 times.sometimes after lunch,or when waking up from long sleep. but i dont feel it is too serious as iam too young. kindly doctor please reply me
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012