What measures can a fibromyalgia patient do to get rid of persisting pain even after taking prescribed medicines ?

Hello...I am a 51 year old fibromyalgia patient. I was diagnosed about 10 years ago. I am on a regimen of drugs. Cymbalta, Lyrica, Flexeril, Tramadol and doses of advil for inflammation and ambien for sleep. I am still in so much pain. My whole body when touched feels like a bruise. I suffer severe stiffness and now I am finding my knees are clicking and locking up upon standing. I also am finding myself in a constant stage of forgetfulness. Is there anything else that can be done for the pain? I see my primary care doctor for all of this, but should I be seeing a rheumatoligist? Any information will be so helpful. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011