What measures can I take to overcome fear of getting pain on removal of penis skin and have good sex ?

i m 27 year old virgin. i m unable to try to have sex with my wife. we r just married 6 months ago. i m scared about the pain of having sex through the removal of the penis skin . also because of this tension i think i cannot have a proper erection which lasts long which is making my problem worse. i have masturbated regularly since i was a teenager. mebbe coz of the stress im starting to find my wife also less attractive. overall my wife is also getting frustrated and adding to our woes
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011