What measures can I take to inculcate sense of responsibility in my husband ?

hiii doctor , need to discuss with you regarding my husband. He is totally irresponsible in everything. he doesn t even think that he has to go for a job to take care of his family. he likes to be with his friends always and enjoy his life.he is not worried about his parents. not bothered when they are hospitalised or so. i need to make him a responsible person in the family can you help pls.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Mar 2012
Hi XXXXX welcome to H.C.M.Forum. it is a sort of psychological problem, needs to be treated by counciling by family councellers. for some people treatment by psychiatrist may be of help. thank you.