What measures can I take to get fair skin ?

The thing is i have a dark complexion and i want to have a fairer ones so what r the remedies and procedures could you please tell me ?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Feb 2012
If you are looking at going fairer than your original complexion; you need expert guidance.
A diet full in Antioxidants like Vit C and Sunprotection will help you fight tanning and regain your original colour back.
Lots of water and physical protection like full sleeves; hats etc. also play a good role in Sunprotection in addition to regular Sunscreen application.
For removing the tan and skin lightening you can opt for a programme of chemical peels under the guidance of your dermatologist.
Also avialable are intravenous lightening agents which you can discuss with your dermatologist

Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
DARK complexion is due to.......Sun exposure,
Medication, Climate, genetic,usage of topical applications...,
So Stop the above things....
Avoid Sun exposure by using SUNSCREEN LOTION
daily morning time before going out
Night times use ..MOISTURIZER with Alloevera cream...,
Use KOJIC ACID AND VIT C will give good result..,
KOJIC CREAM, BAN ATAN, ...ok ...good luck..