What measures apart form operation can I take to increase height ?

Sir my age is 17 and my hight is only 5 feet 1 inch how can i increase my hight without any operation and how my many years i have to increase my hight more.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
By regular execise, well balanced diet and especially stretching exercises.
Height will increase in males upto 21 yrs.
Have a Healthful Day..
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcome to health care magic
your age is 17 now ,so u have 2-3 more years to increase your height
so best is to take proper diet, full of vit-A, D and calcium ...and do regular exercises ( vigorous stretching, cycling, swimming etc)...
take care...