What made the hair on my hand grow and how do I get rid of it ?

I broke my wrist and have been wearing a cast on my arm for about two months. I now have hair on my hand and on the back of my arm. What made the hair grow and how do I get rid of it?
Asked On : Wed, 12 May 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

hair growth is not defined by the cast, it is defined by your genes.
The cast would not have caused any form of hair growth on you
Seek conventional methods like waxing to get rid of it, or else u can seek laser treatment for permanent hair removal solutions

Have a healthy life