What lose motion tablet should I take to lose weight ?

I AM 17 YEARS OLD I WANT TO START LOOSE MOTION BECUSE I WANT TO LOOSE 3 KG WEAIGHT IN 6 DAYS I AM LIVING IN INDIA
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
You want to loose 3 kg in 6 days, bit difficult but not advisable also, however the only way to loose wt at this age is - A GOOD WORKOUT Daily - may be you take professional help. but do not go for dieting take balance diet - small but frequent diet.do not take steroid containg protein drinks.Good constant exercise schedule is the only answer. All the best.
  Anonymous's Response
Aim for that loss in ~8weeks. Then doeable. If you try some crash diet course then you will gain 10 kgs when back to normal food. There are ways like water fasting, juice fasting etc but that's more for detoxifying body than wt control.

Be realistic. calculate:
1lb fat = 3500 calories.
3kg would be roughly 24000 calories and in 6 days it would mean 4000 calories/day. Is it possible? Perhaps yes ... water fasting but even that is doubtful.

back in school days we were made to drink vinegar, dress up in all jackets,multiple pullovers and then told to do 12km run on hilly track (boarding school days) but even that didn't burn out so much s fast.

ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
hello
welcoem to health car emagic
for the weight loss..u should do some yoga in the morning....first drink 1 glass of water then do some yoga excercises..then have light breakfast and tea..no fat /cholestrol
then have small frequent diet
then have some thing with evening tea..lght
then dinner at late hours
u will definitely loose weight