What lifestyle changes should one make to get rid of high BP ?

My blood pressure is 137 over 102 is that too high. I don t have insurance any longer and I can t afford benicar where it used ti cost me $ 20. 000 now it s like almost $200.00. I ve tryed 7 other blood pressure meds & nothing seems to work for me. How can I get benicar cheaper & what should I do about my blood pressur. I just started working out yesterday & hoping blood pressure will come down. I have a headachse right now. Thanks Doctor
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012