What kind of treatment should b given after analysis from the MRI report ?

Hi, please find below MRI report of my wife. I m worried about her health condition, as she gets pain on her neck quite often. Kindly let me know, what kind of treatment she has to undergo to get cured? IMPRESSION: • RIGHT SIDED DISC-OSTEOPHYTIC COMPLEX AT C5-6 DISC INDENTING THE THECAL SAC AND MILDLY COMPROMISING THE RIGHT NEURAL FORAMEN. NO NERVE ROOT COMPRESSION. • EARLY CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS. • POSSIBLE TRANSITIONAL LUMBO-SACRAL VERTEBRA.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012