What kind of symptoms and complications can arise due to exposure to mold spores ?

I have swollen gums and swollen salvatory glands. Very painful to touch. In the past 6 months, I have experienced loss of hair, facial acne , hemmorging and abnormal periods. The home I am renting had a mold problem when I moved in (mold on ac unit). After testing it was non-toxic but still mold. It was cleaned by an ac company that was not licensed or knowledgable to do the work and may of spread mold spores. Well, mold is back on ac unit a year later. My father who has copd cannot be inside of home without coughing and trouble breathing. Could all of my symptoms be a cause to the exposure?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012