What kind of medications and precautions should be taken for infants with myclonic seizures ?

I have an 11 month old nephew that was recently diagnosed with Myclonic seizures ...I m not sure the names of the meds he s been prescribed, ( I do not know he s not currently take HCTH). He continues to have seizures and when my sister asked his neurologist about the ketogenic diet, she was told that he was too young, and that is given to babies already on feeding tubes. I have not read anything online to support this. My sister is feeling pretty overwhelmed by all of this, his seizures seem to be increasing...he also has Optic Hypoplasia . I d appreciate any advice that I can pass along
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011