What kind of juices can I give for regular motion ?

Hi, My son nearing 2 years in 20 days is going motion for once in 4 days. he is crying a lot as his stool his very rigid to come. Also he is not eating any fruits only juices he can drink. What kind of juices can i give for regular motion. Thank YOu
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Refined packed juices do not contain any roughage but contain lots of sucrose which further increases constipation. Fresh juice of pomegranate with small crushed pieces of its seeds will help.Apple juice without peeling apples will also help.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Fruits are to be eaten as it is. Juices do not contain any fibre. Curd helps relive contipation. Warm milk at night is to be given
For painful constipation, esp if there is blood seen with stool, medication may be needed
You can try homeopathic remedies for this condition.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello..‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
a fibre diet is a must..
keep him hydrated with water.. make sure he chews the food properly..
give him banana and milk daily..
apple juice is very effective if u can give him fresh..
you can also give orange juice.. oat milk.. , figs and raisins
give him nux vomica 20 drops in water at night its a homeapathic medicine for constipation.
.it acts as a laxative..
wishing him good health..