What kind of food to be given to a 10 month old? Child not taking the solid food

hi, my kid is 10 months old . plz suggest me what kind of foods to be given to her and how many meals per day and should I need to change the varities present I m giving millet podridge mixed with yogurt in morning, afternoon rice with dal and veggies, evening orange juice or oats with apple and night cerelac wheat.this is the daily routine. she doesn't take food if its solid. I m giving everything in puree form.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Thank you for your query.
Feeding babies of this age is a challenge.
Please follow some basic principles of feeding.
Do not waste more than 20mins per feed.
She should get 5 major meals a day.If she is a fussy eater then repeat meals every 2 hrs.
Meals should be a balanced diet.
Taste,content and texture should be changed everyday to keep her interested.
Her meal can now include chicken,fish and mutton.
Stop using packaged food and give her home based food.
Food should be semisolid in nature.It will promote chewing and eruption of teeth.
Enjoy feeding your child and don't panic.
Hope this answers your query.
If you have any other queries kindly direct them to me.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.