What kind of Doctor should I go for heart burn ?

Where can I find a Doctor in Hyderabad for Hearburn. Or what kind of Doctor should go to ?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jun 2010
Thank you for the reply...and suggestions :)
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello ratan.. take nux vomica 200 single dose .. its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure n faster results..
consult a homeopath.. if the symptoms still persists
Homeopath Dr. Sasi kala's  Response
welcome to health care magic,
for heart burn take robinia 200 ( 3 doses at 12 hours gap ) and repeat the medicines after 7 days.immediately you can solve your problem.for further medication follow a homeo doctor. in hyd SURE CARE YOU CAN PREFER.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear rattan
These days hectic life style and fast foods are the basic cause for heart burn first thing is to avoid causative factor. Ayurveda offers good cure in such cases . have soot shekhar ras with amalpit mishran. bd.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Jasvinder Singh's  Response
For heart burn, it is important that you avoid overeating. Eat a diet rich in fiber, especially from fruits and vegetables and eat slowly and chew you food well. Avoid eating within 3 hours before bedtime and avoid foods that are fried and spicy. Exercise regularly and don’t lie down immediately after taking food. You can also take antacids like Gelusil or some Ranitidine.

For consultation you have to visit a gastroenterologist.
Hope it helps you. Regards.