What is your favorite birth control ?

I ve taken the pill for ages. I tried Seasonale, which sucks. It messed up my periods. Do you like the pill, the patch, Depo shots, NuvaRing, diaphragms, sponges? What is your preferences? I m 27 and haven t had kids. Don t want anything permanent.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
I've only used the Pill. I've been on it for almost 4 years & haven't had to switch. I've been using Triphasil-28 (or Trivora which is the generic) & have had NO problems whatsoever with it. I've heard NOTHING good about the Patch. My sister is using the Nuvaring & loves it. (She's had to try so many methods!) I've had friends on the Depo-Provera shot & they've raved about how well it works. I'd loooove to get on Depo but one side effect of it is weight gain. I weigh enough already (not TOO much but still) & wanna LOSE weight so that one wouldn't be a good option for me. =o( Every form of BC works different on every female because we're all different. You can tell just by reading all the responses. One form may work for one woman but cause problems in another & so on....although I saw one who's using the same pill as me & also had a positive remark about it. The best thing to do is talk to your ob/gyn & figure out what would be the best method for you.....and yes, with some women it takes trying quite a few to see which one DOES work well for you. ;-)