What is wrong if baby has low Monocytes Neutrophils and high Lymphocytes ?

What is wrong if baby has LOW Monocytes Neutrophils and HIGH Lymphocytes What is wrong if my baby has low monocytes(0,13 out of range,20-1,30) and neutrophils(10% out of range 17-60 and 0,55 out of range 1,50-7,00) and high lymphocytes(83,2 out of range 20-70) all are thousands/ul. My son is 4 months old and we gave him iron and nothing helped, keeps becoming lower or higher respectively. He had an E Coli infection when he was born, my wife also has low iron.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011