What is tonsillitis?

any idea what`s tonsillitis? What causes it?
Asked On : Fri, 30 May 2008
Tonsillitis is the name given to swollen, red, and tender tonsils. This is usually caused by an infection of the tonsils. Some of the virus which cause common cold causes tonsillitis as well.

I have got one solution in homeopathy system and that seems to be working as well. Try this out...

• Beladona 30 - half ounce - german - 2 drops 4 times a day
  • Calimoor 6x - 1 ounce - 4 goli 3 itmes in a day in warm water
  • Beriatacarb 10ml - 2 drops - per day 1 times in morning

A/c to my doctor he suggested to continue for 2 months, but in a week only I am getting positive result to thinking of to continue.

Heloooo sweetie, when tonsillitis is caused by bacteria, the most common type of bacteria that causes tonsillitis are streptococci.
  Anonymous's Response
Ya man, I am kind of preshan with this, since a week I am having cough problem, please suggest me some effective solution.
Tonsillitis is an infection of the tonsils. It is caused by either a virus or a bacterium. Tonsillitis mostly occurs in young children.