What is tightness of throat veins which relieves with balm application but resurfaces on consuming orange juice?

hi doctor my name is ibrahim actually im 28 years old male from past one week i m feeling some difficulty in my throat left and right vein i feel some tight kind of thing in my throat yesterday i keep a balm on my throat i feel better and just now about 1 hour before i consume orange juice i feel the same tight kind of thing in my throat vein may i know doctor what is the exact problem with me i did not took any medicine for that will u please let me know why it is happening to me .
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013