What is this yellow liquid on the corner of my inner skin which is painful ?

Hello sir, I am pravin and i m 21, weight 52. from last few months i am facing problems with my penis, while having bath i wash my penis, but from last few days i have not washed it, so, their is a yellow liquid on the corner of my inner skin and the skin pains so whether i am infected by any kind of std disease or gornorrhea disease or i should clean my penis daily. so that its normal.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
hi welcome,
any way you go for a VIDAL test to find out any infection.
if not no need to worry do the cleaning the penis after taking the medicines prescribed by doctor
thanking you