What is this symptom of my 3 year old daughter suffering from headache and stomach pain ?

My daughter is 3 years old and she said her head and stomach have been hurting since yesterday. And she has had a fever and not ate since yesterdy. She says her head is still hurting and she wont let me pick her up because she says it hurts to the touch. She is constantly whining and crying waking up at nite,she threw up a few times at nite.she wont really ear or drink she says her head hurtswororsw when she eats.What should i do? What is this
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011