What is this symptom of missed period with lower back and abdominal cramp ?

last month my cycle started dec 29th 2010 but so far i havent had one for january. If i counted correctly it was 25 days long. and thats usually how long it is every month. could i be pregnant? i have some cramping in my lower back and abdomin as well as if i may start but so far 1 day late and nothing...please help
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011
hi,thanks for query.In sexually active women missing of period,unless proved otherwise is considered as pregnancy,.please for urine pregnancy test and see for the result.In case of pregnancy you need to decide what to do.If the test is negative you can wait for couple of more days,and if does period does not come then talk to your doctor for tablets.
wishing you good health.