What is this symptom of excess urination ?

my father age 60,is suffering from excess urination
Asked On : Mon, 15 Aug 2011
Thanks for query.
Your father might have,
!,enlarge prostate,
2,chronic urinary infection.
if frequency is more during night time and he has to give force while urination prostate is more likely.
Consult urologist and get investigated.
ok and bye.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Does your father have any medical history. Any prostrate problem. Since when is he having this excess urination. Any fever and abdominal pain as well. It could be prostrate enlargement which is causing urinary infection which is making him pass more urine, considering his age. It would be best to consult Urologist and do urine test as well and get his problem assessed and treated. Let him drink 6-8 glasses of water if he has no cardiac or renal problem.