What is this swishing noise when I bend my knee ?

hi, im 14 and every time i bend my knee a certain way, it makes a swishing noise but there is no pain, what does this mean?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Welcome to HCM

Good Day
If your knee joint feels like there is fluid in it, any restriction in movement of the joint, then it's possible you have transient synovitis or effusion. If there is any problem, any fever, loss of appetite, weight, stiffness, pain you can visit the Orthopaedician to find out what it is. Eat healthy, drink plenty of water, exercise and stay fit.
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
welcome to hcm
do you have pain when u touch your knee? since when do you have this problem?bending the knees should not cause any noise u find any abnormality? consult a orthopaedician cos u need an examination by a doctor first..