What is this rock-hard painful round thing on the right hand side of my neck, next to my spine which gives me headache ?

Hi there doc. i am a 31 yr old female. I ve got this big rock-hard round thing on the righthand side of my neck, next to my spine. It is giving me headaches so much so that i get nosious and through up. Sometimes it feels if my left arm get that needles and pins feeling. I ve tried different painkiller to ease the pain, but doesn t help. I ve also got a rash all over my back since i ve started with some of the tablets. Do you know what this can be, or if it is serious?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011