What is this red dots on my itchy wrist ?

i have red itchy wrists , when i dig them really hard they burn and its little red dots what could this be ?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
As per the description of your symptoms, the red itchy wrists could be due to contact dermatitis due to allergic, fungal or bacterial related infection. You should firstly avoid itching and take over the counter antihistamines. Consult with your dermatologist for further advise who can prescribe you the appropriate ointments for local application after clinical examination. Hope this helps. Regards.