What is this pimple on my penis ?

I am 15 yrs old I accidantly came acroos sex at the age of 5 thanks to my dad.I m a boy and I have been ejucualating almost everyday and now I m edicted to it. I have a pimple like pustul on my penis and I m afraid if it is AIDS I m shy to show it to my parents pls help me get rid of ejucalation and that pimple like thing on my penis.
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
if you had unprotected sex there may be chance of sexually trasmitted disease. Do you had any other symptoms along with these. this pustul may be veneral disease or some local infections. so need to carry out some blood examination and follow the procedure according to reports.Do VDRL in lab. take care
for detail
my friend any way that may not be taken as AIDS
you go for
1- ELISA TEST repeatedly for 3 times at an interval of 3 months for AIDS.
2- this is a venereal disease may be go for VDRL TEST also
any way consultation is must with physician
take cre