What is this lump thing near my vagina ?

Im actually really scared...=[ Its over a year since i discovered this lump near my vagina, well it in the crease between my vagina and my thigh. It started as a small skin coloured lump and it just got bigger. Within the last month or so this lump has become red and today it has changed completely. It is now an actual whole in my skin, its bright red inside and is oozing a liquid a bit like puss. I m sorry for being so graphic i m just really scared and would like some answers. =] If you think you know what it is but you need to know anything else Just ask and i ll add the answer. Thanks in advance for any answers i get. =] X
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Sounds like an infected sebaceous gland or an ingrown hair. You'll have to see a doctor about either one. Since it's red and oozing puss like liquid, you'll probably need antibiotics and perhaps minor surgery. Good luck