What is this lump on my tongue and why there is blood in my spit ?

Dear Doctor , If I slightly agitate my moth by the tongue and spit, the spit is slightly mixed with blood . The tongue is having a small lump inside towards the tip at the left side . I explained this to a physician and he did creatinine test, bilurubin tes,sgpt, prothrombin, all heamatology test and everything was found normal. However he game me: 1.limcee 500 mg tab,2.metrogyl and 3.ecozyme to take for 10 days and check with him after that. Pl. tell what is the problem and any thing else I have to do? I am 68 years old and is taking Alfo for prostate enlaegement,
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011