What is this lump in my anus ?

I have a soft lump deep in my anus... it feels almost like a blister... what could it be?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
looks like piles to me.pilen never give pain or never bleed unless they get kindly visit a surgeon and get it diagnosed.piles have a family history too.u can try homoeopathy too.
  Anonymous's Response
Mostly you are sufferring from internal pile. You can take aesculus hippocastinum 30 4 tabs 3 times in day for 10 days then if you are not relieved you may consult your nearest homeopathic physician ,
Wish you speedy recovery
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
The description suggest its hemorrhoids/ piles. They may or may not bleed, but the swelling can be felt on touching around the anus.
Avoiding straining during stool and preventing constipation is required here. Plenty of fluids and fibre( salad/fruits ) are to be taken. Avoiding stitting for long hours, as it will make your condition worse.
Can try homoeopathy for the same.