What is this kind old pect and if its dangerous or not ?

hi please I need an answer as fast as u can the doctor taled me that my 5 years old doughter have a pecteria in her through named flora I need to know what is this kind od pect and if its dangerous or not and do i have to make an operation for my doughter to solve the problem plz i need ana answer as fast u can thanx
Asked On : Thu, 20 May 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to Hcm.
It seem there is some miss understanding on your part it must be bacteria and not
pecteria and flora can not be the name of bacteria you specify again with your doctor
regarding this and if bacteria no operation is needed merely course of antibiotic[medicine] will cure it. Leave your anxiety and clarify with your doctor. Thanks.