What is this feeling of something moving in my throat which cause pain in y head ?

I 21 year old male. Since one year i am feeling some thing in my throat . There is no problem in swallowing food. But in empty swallowing i am feeling something is moving in my throat. I cant able to speak loudly. When i speak loud i am feeling some pain. I cant able to rotate my head completely because of pain. When i move head up also feeling some thing stick to not move. When i open my mouth widely it strucks there for few seconds and comes normal. Then i feel very hard there. Is this dangerous
Asked On : Fri, 9 Sep 2011
hi,thanks for query.There are couple of common possibilities in your case.Either it could be due to enlarged tonsils or due to some indigestion problem.It is better that you visit a ent surgeon and get your self properly examined.Avoid taking fried foods and tobacco in any form if you are taking.
wishing you good health.