What is this cloudy odorless discharge after I stopped taking birth control pills ?

I recently stopped taking birth control after 6 years and in the last week i have been having a thick, clear to a little cloudy odorless discharge. do u have any idea what it could be? I do not have any itching or burning
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Mild amount of clear and odourless discharge from vagina is a normal thing. This is absolutely healthy discharge which varies in amount and consistency mildly along with the hormonal changes during the cycle.You need not worry at all about this.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal