What is this bump on the roof of my mouth that appears only when I eat certain foods ?

I am a 35 year old female. I have a small clear (looks like lie bump normally on tongue ) but in the roof of my mouth. I can scrape or pop it and it goes away. But it seems like when I eat certain foods (bacon, ribs and pork chops) it comes back. What is this? This has been there on and off for about three weeks now.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
It may be ectopic salivary gland or otherwise which needs physical examination and if needed relevant invesigations to confirm and proceed further.