What is this brown discharge with no signs of periods ?

Last month, I got my period on December ninth. Heavy bleeding stopped by December 12th, and on December thirteenth through december fifteenth I only had spotting. On December thirteenth my boyfriend and I had sex. He went inside about two or three times and I made him stop, because I didn t want to get pregnant . My fertile days were December 18th through December 24th.     We had sex again on January fourth, but once again he only went in me a few times before I made him stop. I had dark brown discharge (it was clumpy and stringy) on January 2nd through January 5th. My period should have started on January 6th, it is January 7th now so it is one day late. I have had a small amount of brown spotting, but no period yet. What are the chances that I am pregnant? p.s. He never came inside me, but there may have been precum-I m not sure. How likely is it that I m pregnant? Please help me!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011
hi,thanks for query,in first instance the chances of pregnancy are very less,you were still bleeding and during the first half of cycle the chances of pregnancy are very very less.On the second occasion again the act was near your due date,means near the date bleeding,there again it is very less likely.This it seems you might get away with pregnancy and will have your periods soon,but please understand that pre cum may contains sperms and you may not be lucky every time.Please avoid unprotected sex.
wishing you good health.