What is this big blackhead on my nose of which water comes out when popped out ?

I have something that looks like a big blackhead on my nose, but it is not a blackhead. I cant pop it normally so I take a sterile needle and pop it. Clear water comes out of it, and after a few days it comes back to the way it used to be before i poped it. What is this? How do I get rid of it? Please help I am a female, 20 years old. These kind of blackheads usually appear over summer, but this one remained. I know this isn t acne but I didn t know where else to put it.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011