What is the weird sensation in lower to mid section of torso ?

I have ms and fibro im 32. Have had stomach problems since age of 12 .have had hpylori.i have this sulphur smwll when. belching three or so times a year and profusely vomit for hrs. I have had gall bladder checked du to spiked liver enzymes and.recently had a hida scan test.and.the cck made me almost.vomit and horrible cramping. Now i am frusyrated because.of this weird sensation in mid sectipn of torso for seven years.what could it be
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011