What is the watery discharge I am having for the past 3 days ?

My discharge has been very water for the past 3 days. What can it be?
Asked On : Mon, 2 May 2011
Dear,the information provided is in complete.what I under stand from the question is that you are having watery discharge from vagina since 3 days.It could be just normal or may be due to some infection.It it continuous please visit your doctor for examination and treatment.bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The watery discharge occurs during the time of ovulation and is common and not any problem to be worried about.After the ovulation period it will become thicker.It is normal.