What is the use of taking nuforce 3-kit?

i am age of 25 got married for the past 8 months ... in the first month itself i got wound in my penis but i seeked a doctor and it got cured .. it was a minor wound.. after a long gap now for me it is again when i had sex with my wife i found pain in my penis and i went to a dermatologist .he asked me to check for sugar , derma ointment also and he prescribed me nuforce 3-kit for my wife as well as me to take... after then i checked my sugar it was normal.. my question is that what is the use of taking nuforce 3-kit for both of us.. what will be the effect..... my wife has not yet got concieved at all .....
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
Kit is prescribed to both partners to eradicate infection completely. If your wife alone is treated then you may transfer infection by intercourse and she ll be infected again and vice versa. Take care.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.