What is the use of ovamit ?

Now i know that ovamit is actually for ovulation , i dont understand why my doctor prescribed it to me while actually im a male. Somebody know why?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Hi. Some men with relatively mild sperm abnormalities have been treated with clomiphene citrate (tablets) in an attempt to improve the semen. Research showed that it can sometimes improve the sperm count or motility. You have been evaluated by your doctor and prescribed medications accordingly. Please take this up with your doctor as he will be the best judge.