What is the use of Gulkand during pregnancy ?

Hello Doctor! Im 28 yrs old female, 21 weeks pregnant now. Please advise me may I take Kumkumapoo and Gulkand this time. Heard that Kumkumapoo will increase the heat of the body, please tell me any limited amount of kumkumapoo should be taken.. Also please tell me whats the use of Gulkand during pregnancy . Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Sep 2011
thanks for query,
Any medicines or food supplements in any pathis,ingredients they contain are not known we should avoid them.
In Gulkand or in Kumkumapoo we do not know what they contain better we do not take.
Its effect in child is not known.
ok and bye.