What is the use of Celin tablet ?

Let me know about the uses & benifite of celin tablet. Please also suggest me the dose per day of celin tablet.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011

welcome to healthcaremagic forum
celine or vit c is essential for intracellular collagen formation to strengthen the teeth ,bones and capillary walls so it is most useful in growing periods,pregnancy and lactation.it has antioxident property also.localy it is used in recurrent vaginal infections

2 users find this helpful

Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Celin is Vitamin C supplement.It is used in treatment of vitamin C deficiency states like scurvy.However it can be taken as a supplement once in a while and as a part of treatment for common cold.It is available in chewable form and can be taken 1 tablet of 500 mg per day.
Hope this information helps you.

3 users find this helpful

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.