What is the use of Acucal, Tab. DHA 200mg and capsule Ferricure ?

Im 28 yrs old, 13 weeks pregnant now. My doctor advised to take Tab. Acucal, Tab. DHA 200mg(twice a day) & capsule Ferricure. Pls tell me the use these tablets. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
When you're pregnant, your developing baby needs calcium to build strong bones and teeth; to grow a healthy heart, nerves, and muscles; and to develop a normal heart rhythm and blood-clotting abilities. If you don't get enough calcium in your diet when you're pregnant, your baby will draw it from your bones, which may impair your own health later on.

General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
These all medicines are nutritional suppliment and it is needed for proper development. Tab Acucal is calcium suppliment,Cap Ferriccure is iron suppliment and DHA is better for brain and other neurological development.