What is the treatment to stop snoring ?

Hi,...I would like to know,Its there any treatment for snoring?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Thanks for posting query.
There are so many ways to control snoring. It includes

Life style changes, Bedtime remedies such as Clear nasal passages, Throat exercise etc.
Surgical managements - Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP)

Please consult an ENT surgeon for further opinion about the proper management of your case.
Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly.

Obesity is also one of the cause for snooring beside nasal obstraction. So if you are over weight then loose weight. If there is nasal obstraction, you may consult an ENT or a homoeopath.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response

snoring can be treated or controlled ,some improvement can definitely be achieved.So consult ENT Doctor & start treatment.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.