What is the treatment to make the nerve between head and body work properly ?

Dear Tasnim My sister daughter, age 6 month. she is now treatment under National Prof. M.R Khan & Mr. Mizanur Rahman Khan in Central hospital, Dhaka capital city of Bangladesh. Afetr getting the report of EMG The doctors said the nurve is not work properly, The nurve between head & body do not work properly & most of the nurve are dry. As a result her body (hand, leg) work properly. I want to know any part of the world have any treatment or medicine. Please please ... inform me. Arifur Rahman Khan cell:02-01671420255
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Motor neuron disease, does not have any permanent cure in conventional medical treatment. The only thing can be done here is help with the symptoms. Occupational therapy/physiotherpy etc will be needed when she grows up.
However alternative therapy like homoepathy can be tried here, personally I have seen some good results with homeopathy , in neurological problems (like multiple sclerosis). You can visit a homoeopath in your city for an opinion.