What is the treatment to help me grow taller ?

i am 19 now but i am 5 4 till now. my father is also 5 4 but his grand parents are very taller and my uncles and my own brothers are 5 8 .i masturbates oftenly can i grow atleast 2 inches more please help me doc
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, u r very well aware that height is more so genetic and depends on family. U must be happy that ur grandparents and brothers r tall, even u can grow till 24.
stay happy, take a balanced diet.and yes masturbation has no relation to height.
Welcome to healthcaremagic forum
Yes there are some chances of growth till 25. Activity like swimming/tennis /basketball is helpful .A diet rich in proteins, calcium is necessary. Masturbation has to relation to height/growth.
Keep trying.
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
As you are 19 you still have at least 5 yrs of growth so your height will definitely grow.
height is related to genes and as your grandparents were tall but your father is short.But positive for you is that even though your father is short your brothers are tall & even at 19 yrs 5'4" is still tall by Indian standard (Indian avg height for males is 5'6").Secondly there is no relation between mastrubation & height.So eat healthy food rich in calcium & proteins & exercise like cycling; running ;swimming ;even yoga ;but please don't heavy or muscle building exercise.