What is the treatment of excess uric acid ?

which is the best medication for treatment of excess uric acid . zyloric or febuget
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011

welcome to healthcAremagic forum
zyloric which contain allopurinol is best for excess uric acid
febuget is also use in this condition
it is mainly use in erectile dysfunction
effect of it is not tested well while allopurinol is time tested drug
better to consult doctor and do urine test

i hope i answered your question
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to Hcm.
Zyloric is best medicine for excess uric acid. It is time tested, acting on metabolism,
and well tested. Medicine. Thanks
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Hi san!
welcome to HCM.-Zyloric is used to treat hyperurecemia , Febuget 40 contains febuxostat which lowers uric acid levels in the blood more effectively than allopurinol. It is very useful in gout attacks.Also maintain dietary restrictions like less high purine like less of tomatoes,cauliflower,less protein.
should i continue with febuget 80 or zyloric,what is the immediate relief for foot swelling is nucoxia ok